Permanent Dermatology Job Walnut Creek, CA
This employed and full-time and permanent position comes with a salary for two years. Then you will go to production with an uncapped income potential. You will also receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, vacation, CME, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- You will take over the practice and have great corporate support
- Join an established general dermatologist
- You can hit the ground running
- Work-life balance culture, you set your schedule
- Will support your creativity and what works for you
- Relocation assistance
- Close to National Parks and in a great urban environment
- Excellent California schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.