Permanent Psychiatry Job , PA
This position offers a competitive salary and an attractive physician incentive program. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, generous CME stipends and time off, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will be near the Schuylkill River Trail. It is a multi-use trail in Southeastern Pennsylvania with a projected length of almost 130 miles when totally completed. The trail is a great way to enjoy the outdoors, exercise, or commute. This position is located less than an hour from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2542372.
- Adult patient population
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm work schedule
- Average of 10 patients per day
- Team of support staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive salary
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.