Full Time Neurology Job Port Charlotte, FL
A hospital-based neurology group in Florida is looking for a board certified or board eligible neurologist to join a small group in a friendly, gulf-coast community. This position is a mix of inpatient and outpatient general neurology. The ideal candidate will have a special interest(s) in general neurology and be capable of EMG and nerve conduction studies.
You will receive a competitive financial package including salary (based on MGMA guidelines), wRVU incentive, commencement bonus, and potential for signing bonus, fellowship stipend, and medical education debt assistance. You will be offered full medical benefits, STD and LTD, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient general neurology
- EMG and NCS capability preferred, not required
- Monday - Friday, 1:4 call to enjoy your life
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Low crime rates, safe neighborhoods, family-friendly environment
- Sign-on bonus, fellowship stipend, CME, and more
- Student loan repayment available
- Seven gorgeous golf courses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.