Permanent Psychiatry Job Portland, OR
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive NHSC loan assistance, a stipend for licensing fees, medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, sick leave, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, 10 days of CME time plus an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this exceptional Oregon locale. It offers all the outdoor activities you can imagine, with highly ranked public and private schools. The community boasts great art venues, fine dining, shopping, cultural events, and terrific museums. It also puts you in easy access of Portland, OR, as well as the Pacific Ocean.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a child and adolescent psychiatry job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to Nancy.email@example.com.
- Child and adolescent fellowship required
- 100 percent inpatient
- Call is every five weeks
- J1 and H-1B holders accepted
- Final-year fellows accepted
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice coverage
- 5 weeks of PTO plus sick leave
- 401(k) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.