Permanent Family Practice Job Columbus, OH
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in the home of Ohio State University with all the amenities, pubs, eateries, galleries, lectures, concerts, and other excitement large college towns have to offer.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with geriatric jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday
- Average age treated is 75
- See 20 patients per day
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Great location with all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.