Full Time Nephrology Job Macon, GA
$500,000 Income Potential – Partnership/Ownership Track
Live in One of the American South’s Most Desirable Cities
Great Quality of Life – Minimal Call Responsibilities - “Phone Only”
The need is due to the upcoming retirement of two of the groups founding physicians. As a result, this 18-person group is looking to add a new Nephrologist to take over the existing patient panel. You will busy from day one!
- First-year income - base salary plus bonus
- Additional income opportunities include: Percentages of Ancillary services, Mid-levels supervision, Medical Directorships, and Dialysis Center
- You will receive 100% of what you generate after expenses and overhead
- All Labs done in house- 30 minutes before you see your patients in the clinic
- Peritoneal Dialysis is done in house
- The office is located on the 2nd floor above the Dialysis Center that the partners had a percentage of ownership in.
- This group experienced an 18% increase in referrals in 2018 and an average of 15 new patients per week.
- Partnership track with minimal buy-in
- Monday through Friday: Providers are home by 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm most days
Live, work, and play in one of the South's most beautiful and historic cities.
- Housing in this metropolitan area of over 230,000 is 30% less expensive than in the state’s largest city just 80 miles away
- Choose to live in a downtown high rise condominium (fully furnished), a home in the suburbs, out on a lake, or on a hobby-farm with acreage
- Easy access to local and international airports.
- Annual events and festivals include the State Fair and the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Recognized as one of the states “Smartest Cities”, due to the 7 Universities in the area
To be considered for this NEPHROLOGY opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: NEP 10513824 (IND-TR)
For more Nephrology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.