Full Time Nephrology Job Macon, GA
Partnership/Ownership Track - $500,000 Income Potential
Great Quality of Life
Minimal Call Responsibilities - “Phone Only”
This practice is looking to perpetuate itself, the two founding members of the group are retiring. And as a result, this now 3 physician group is looking to add a new Nephrologist to take over the existing patient panel. This means you will busy from day one!
- Guaranteed base salary and a generous bonus structure to get you established in year one.
- Additional income opportunities include: Percentages of Ancillary services, Mid-levels supervision, Medical Directorships, and Dialysis Center
- You will receive 100% of what you generate after expenses and overhead
- All Labs are drawn in-house the day of all patient's visits.
- Peritoneal Dialysis is done in house
- The office is located on the 2nd floor above a Dialysis Center that the partners have a percentage of ownership in.
- The group has experienced over an 18% increase in referrals for the past three years. And are currently averaging 15 new patients per week.
- Partnership track with minimal buy-in - beginning in year two.
- Even the busiest members of the group are home by 4:00 pm most days
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in one of the South's most beautiful and historic cities. Housing in this metropolitan area of over 230,000 is 30% less expensive than in the state’s largest city located just 80 miles away. Choose to live in a downtown high-rise condominium (fully furnished), a home in the suburbs, out on a lake, or a hobby-farm with acreage.
- Easy access to local and international airports
- Annual events and festivals include the State Fair and the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Recognized as one of the states “Smartest Cities”, due to the 7 Universities in the area
Job ID: NEP 10513824 (JN -012019-18489)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.