Full Time Primary Care
Family Practice Physician
New York Metropolitan Area
Become part of an award-winning healthcare organization that has served the lower Hudson Valley and Long Island for over forty years. Practice with a progressive team of mission-minded physicians in a collaborative environment to have a meaningful impact on the community you serve.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- Employed position with best-in-the-industry benefits
- Strong relationships with community hospitals for access to specialty care
- Family-friendly Monday-Friday schedule with no call
- Competitive base salary, plus retirement contributions
- Continual investment in new technology allows you to focus on patient care
Enjoy daily access to the culture and amenities of the nation’s largest metropolitan area. Choose from a broad range of living options, from family-friendly suburban neighborhoods to walkable areas with access to local mass transit.
- The lower Hudson Valley offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
- Education options include best-in-the-nation K-12 schools and world-class universities
- Spend your weekends exploring the outdoors or seeing shows on Broadway
- Diverse mix of communities for a single physician or a growing family
- Median home prices from $300k in the suburbs
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PC 4193656
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.