Full Time Psychiatry Job , VA
A Virginia mental health facility is seeking a psychiatrist. The need is due to another physician being promoted. You will be a flexible schedule work schedule with no call required, but if interested you can take call for added income. There are currently 10 psychiatrists on staff with a strong support team in place. Candidates must be board certified. This position will require a Virginia license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, generous PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other adult psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General adult inpatient psychiatry
- Employed position
- Flexible schedule
- No call
- Excellent compensation package
- Full health, dental, vision, and LTD/STD
- Student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- H-1B visas welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.