Full Time Pediatrics Job Troy, AL
Employed Pediatric Opportunity – $225,000+ Income Potential
Charming Alabama University Town – 2.5 Hours to Destin, Florida
Full Loan Repayment Potential
A private, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice. You will joining a progressive, forward thinking group that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- Ramp up immediately by replacing a physician who is relocating
- See 25+ patients per day in a fully staffed, well managed clinic setting
- No C-sections or rounding on newborns
- Potential to have your entire student loan debt paid off in full
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance offered
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with world class fishing, hunting and water sports
- Enjoy all four seasons, mild winters, a scenic lake and a rejuvenated downtown square
- Drive an hour on Saturdays in the fall and enjoy SEC university football
- Endless regional and local festivals, golf, swimming, biking and hiking
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 14% below the US average and a robust housing market
- A close-knit, welcoming community with a family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PD 5852073
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.