Permanent Family Practice Job Eastern, MA
- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (40 mins north of Boston, MA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm) ; 4-5 days per week
- Call: TBD (phone consults ONLY)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, sign-on bonus, etc.)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year
Our client manages a non-for-profit, 395-bed hospital just north of the greater Boston area. In addition to a level III trauma center and various specialty services, they employ over 900 healthcare professionals around Massachusetts. As of right now, they are hiring for an Internal Medicine physician to become a clinical staff member at one of their satellite, outpatient offices. The candidate will be joining a team of 3 Physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.