Permanent Family Practice Job , NY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation to start, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this upstate New York town. Numerous festivals and events mark the Norwich calendar, with residents looking forward to several annual cultural traditions like the Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival, a two-day event that features regional musicians and artists. The festival draws an estimated 15,000 people. Since 1993, the Chenango Blues Festival has attracted thousands and featured nationally renowned musical artists.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty position
- 75/25 split, administrative to clinical
- Teach evidenced-based medicine
- Traditional role
- Monday to Friday, no weekend clinic hours
- Curriculum autonomy and development
- Board certified
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.