Permanent Orthopedics Job , NY
You'll be salaried with an excellent compensation package, paid malpractice including tail, a sign-on bonus, paid vacation, CME, relocation, and a full medical benefits package.
Enjoy the great balance of work and quality of life located in a beautiful suburban community. Major metro cities and universities are less than an hour away and offer all of the amenities that make for an enjoyable life. This friendly, family-oriented city has good schools and a multitude of cultural and recreational opportunities of its own. Cleveland and Buffalo are both within a reasonable driving distance.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801.930.3776.
- General orthopedic cases
- Multi-specialty group employed opportunity
- 25 patients a day
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent compensation package
- Paid malpractice including tail
- Sign-on bonus, paid CME, and relocation
- Full medical benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.