Permanent Anesthesia Job Schenectady, NY
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full benefits including full medical for family, eight weeks of vacation, CME time with $3,500 stipend.
You will enjoy working 30 minutes from the capital of New York. The downtown is fresh and renewed, the cost of living is lower than other cities, the economy is diverse, and the population is highly educated.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiologist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesia, blocks, and healthy peds
- No OB involved
- Call is on a 1:10 rotation
- Supervision and own cases
- Candidates must be board eligible
- Growth/expansion with group
- Partnership opportunity
- Base and bonus for call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.