Full Time Anesthesia Job Schenectady, NY
An exciting anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Mew York. They need a full-time physician to help with the growth and expansion of the group. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7 and to 3 pm with on-call involved. The required skills will be cardiac, healthy pediatrics, and orthopedics. There will be 50 percent supervision and 50percent of you own cases. It is typically and two to four supervision count. Candidates must be board eligible.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full benefits including full medical for family, eight weeks of vacation, CME time with $3,500 stipend.
You will enjoy working 30 minutes from the capital of New York. The downtown is fresh and renewed, the cost of living is lower than other cities, the economy is diverse, and the population is highly educated.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiologist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General anesthesia, blocks, and healthy peds
- No OB involved
- Call is on a 1:10 rotation
- Supervision and own cases
- Candidates must be board eligible
- Growth/expansion with group
- Partnership opportunity
- Base and bonus for call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.