Permanent Psychiatry Job Harrisburg, PA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, health benefits, quality bonus annually, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a psychiatry job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Consult liaison position
- Med/surgical floor and ED units
- Option of teaching residents
- Light call schedule
- Board certified or eligible if a resident
- Health benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend
- Relocation assistance, sign-on, and a retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.