Permanent Psychiatry Job Hartford, CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living near Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2496197.
- Adult and geriatric psychiatry
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Comprehensive benefits
- Lucrative compensation
- Four weeks vacation
- Board certified or board eligible
- No fellowship required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.