Full Time ObGyn Job Indianapolis, IN
Physician-Led Network seeks OB/GYN Provider. Goshen Health is a top leader in healthcare with a well-established, hospital-owned multispecialty group. Join a network that prioritizes work/life balance and physician autonomy and leadership. #2662
The new OB/GYN will be joining an established practice with two full-time physicians, two part-time physicians, and one nurse practitioner. The addition is due to high volumes and succession planning. Responsibilities include:
- Providing patient care to our overall region, reaching a population of approximately 220,000
- Manage comprehensive Obstetric and Gynecologic care for females from adolescence through menopause
- Manage routine and high risk pregnancies
- Experience in vaginal and cesarean deliveries
- Robotics experience a plus
- Full range of gynecologic surgeries
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Confident, Experienced Physician with Leadership experience is a plus!
Work Schedule and/or call group:
There are three groups that take call:
- A group of our Family Med Providers with OB
- Another local OB/GYN group with privileges at our hospital
- Our OB/GYN group
Call averages out to about 9 days per month, per provider. Some days are only GYN backup, which is rare to be called for. You work in conjunction with the practice manager and other providers to determine your clinic vs. surgery days. There is flexibility. Employed opportunity. Teaching opportunity with NP’s and student rotations if desired. Provider will see on average 15-20 patients per day. Delivery volume approximately 300 annually for the group.
Competitive Compensation per MGMA data- salary guarantees and production bonuses available. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, relocation assistance & sign-on bonus. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
- Established practice.
- Call 1:4
- Existing docs work 4 – 4 1/2 days per week.
- Flexible scheduling
- Open to new grad or practicing physician.
- Immediate need but will wait for the right candidate.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
Witham Health Services in Lebanon, Indiana, is adding an OB/GYN physician! #2650
- Candidate has the option to either work full or part-time.
- Schedule is four days a week plus call.
- Call is 1:5
- Opportunity is open due to growth and community need.
- Candidate must be board eligible or board certified.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Candidate will see on average 15-20 patients per day. Approximately 100 deliveries per year.
- Teaching opportunity with Marian University.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.