Full Time ObGyn Job Indianapolis, IN
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by Suburban Health Organization
Employer Suburban Health Organization
Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is adding an Ob/Gyn to a highly respected six member Ob/Gyn group. This is an immediate need.
- Full-time role.
- Schedule: 3 clinic days, 1 surgery day per week
- 1:6 call within group. Modified Laborist model in place.
- Opportunity is due to community need/growth in the practice.
- Looking for BC/BE candidates only.
- Employed opportunity.
- Physician will see on average 25-35 patients per day. Approximately 100 gyn surgeries per year.
- EPIC EMR system in place.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package in place.
Henry Community Health in New Castle, Indiana is looking to add an OB/GYN physician to their team! #2652
- Established practice.
- Call 1:4
- Existing docs work 4 – 4 1/2 days per week.
- Flexible scheduling
- Open to new grad or practicing physician.
- Immediate need but will wait for the right candidate.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.