Full Time Dermatology Job , NC
A physician owned multi-specialty group in North Carolina is seeking a dermatologist. The group needs a physician who can help with the growth of the Dermatology department and take over existing patient base. The schedule will be Monday through Thursday or Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. So a 4-day workweek is an option. You will have a large referral base and work closely with the other specialty partners as well primary care physicians for referrals.
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 30 days of leave, eight holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and a stipend, profit sharing, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highly competitive base salary plus huge earning potential
- Strong referral base
- Early partnership
- Profit sharing and 401(k) retirement package
- 30 days of leave, 8 holidays, 5 days of CME and a stipend
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- 4 day work week
- Outpatient only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.