Full Time ObGyn Job , MD
An exciting obstetrics and gynecology opportunity is available at a multi-specialty group in Maryland. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. Fluency in Spanish is required. You will work closely with other OB/GYNs and advanced practice providers. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a MD license. If you do not currently hold a license in MD, CompHealth can help you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses and stock options. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this upscale Maryland community less than 20 minutes from Washington DC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Shareholder opportunity at three years
- Upscale practice
- Call only six to seven times a month
- Level lll NICU
- DaVinci robotics at the hospital
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Competitive base income with lavished RVUs and benefits
- Great vacation time with CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.