Full Time ObGyn Job Baltimore, MD
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Baltimore Medical System, Inc.
Baltimore Medical System, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday | Daytime Hours | 36 Hours of Clinical Time Each Week | 4 Hours of Administrative Time (Can be Completed From Home)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 21
- Call Schedule: Shared | 1:5
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision - Life and Disability Plan- Retirement Savings Plan With 3% Match - Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 20)- 8 Paid Holidays - 22 PTO Days - 5 CME Days with $2K Annual Allowance
- Additional Info: - Physicians must have primary care experience unless they are a new graduate.- The physician must be board certified within the first 3 years after residency. - Full-scope OBGYN position with a diverse patient population.- Spanish and/or Burmese speaking a plus- Our clinics serve 49,721 patients across Baltimore City and Baltimore County annually. 2,263 of those patients were women receiving prenatal care.- Located on the Chesapeake Bay, Baltimore has over 225 neighborhoods with a variety of living options. Top attractions include the National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center, Orioles and Baltimore Ravens games, plus shops, restaurants, harbor cruises, and more.- Baltimore is 45 min from Washington, DC, two hours from Philadelphia, PA, and three hours from New York City.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.