Southern Wisconsin #334
* Interventional Cardiologist to join an established team.
* The heart center centralizes all heart and vascular services.
* All heart-related care is provided in one location: diagnostics, testing, treatment, and follow-up.
* A patient can transition from a cath procedure to open heart surgery, without leaving the operating suite!
* The leading-edge technology enpowers physicians to perform new heart and vascular procedures.
* Plans include the ability to do TAVR in the near future.
* The 1 in 3 call covers only one facility.
* There is an academic affiliation, if you have such interest.
* Solid compensation, sign-on bonus, relo budget, generous benefits, loan repay, & paid malpractice.
* Chicago. Madison. Milwaukee. Be close to all three metros.
* The strong local public school system and low crime rate make this town a great place to raise a family.
* There are excellent choices of community size in which to live: semi-urban, suburban, or rural.
* Housing options include new housing developments, beautiful Victorian homes, and dreamy waterfront properties.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call 224-209-8201 to discuss this position #334, the volumes, the interview process, and you.