Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job WI
2 days ago
A reputable and well-established healthcare system in Southern Wisconsin is adding anInterventional Cardiologist.The Heart Hospitaloffers comprehensivecardiac and vascular services all in one convenient locationand includes diagnostic & vascular testing, therapeutic care, cardiac and thoracic surgery, coumadin clinic, and cardiac rehab.
- Join 3 board-certified Interventional Cardiologists
- Two cath labs, 14-bed ICU, pulm services, stress test room, nuclear camera
- Hybrid operating suite with the latest technology
- Nationally Certified Primary Stroke Center
- The hospital has an Open-Heart program
- Leading compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Retirement options - 403(b), 457(b) &457(f)
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance, vacation, membership dues
About Beloit, Wisconsin
Nestled near the Wisconsin and Illinois border, this community is in a suburban area along the Rock River?90 minutes from Chicago. Located along Interstate 90, you can easily access Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago. This beautiful area provides numerous cultural events and exciting recreational endeavors, all in a community with a small-town feel and an urban flair. There is a growing network of walking and bike paths, numerous water sports, and other exciting recreational and outdoor activities throughout the area for you and your family to enjoy. They have excellent public and private schools close to several colleges and universities.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.