Permanent Dermatology Job Dallas, TX
Derm with Mohs Mix
Fringe of Dallas/Ft. Worth #2439
* A Dermatologist, who has a very full practice, needs to reduce the clinical load.
* The new Dermatologist will inherit a significant number of patients.
* This practice has a very loyal and appreciative patient base.
* The practice locations are well-staffed and are strategically located in areas of high demand.
* Work 4, 4.5, or 5 days per week.
* General Dermatology with some cosmetics, injectables, minor excisions, and optional Mohs.
* The practice averages 10 Mohs cases and 2 excisions per week.
* There is a Mohs lab already in place.
* Offering salary, medical, dental, vision, CME, malpractice, and more.
* There is a track to partnership!
* The service area covers suburbs and far suburbs of the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call us at 224-209-8201 to discuss the details of listing #2439, the interview process, and you!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.