Full Time Family Practice Job Louisville, KY
An exciting geriatric physician opportunity is available at an ambulatory outpatient clinic in Kentucky. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm, and you can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will work closely with other physician and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current Medicare number and KY license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain the license. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this exciting city which has experienced significant residential, tourist, and retail growth, including the addition of major sports complexes, conversion of waterfront industrial sites into Waterfront Park, openings of varied museums, and the refurbishing of the former Galleria into a bustling entertainment complex
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Physician to treat geriatrics, 65 and over
- Outpatient ambulatory setting
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Partnership track
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Location close to all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.