Permanent Hospitalist Job Allentown, PA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community 50 miles from Philly and cited as a national success story in April 2016 by the Urban Land Institute for its downtown redevelopment and transformation, one of only six communities in the country to have been named as such.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it across the USA, CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 and send you CV to email@example.com.
- Hybrid position combining geriatric hospitalist and post acute care
- Inpatient consultations, patient care, and possible medical directorship
- Monday to Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm or flexible hours
- Opportunities for teaching, research, and academic career advancement
- Geriatric fellowship strongly desired
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, vacation, and stipend
- Board certified or eligible geriatrician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.