Full Time Dermatology Job Visalia, CA
General Dermatology - Central California - Employed with Shareholdership
Established and Successful Practice - Be Busy from the Start
No Competition with the Perfect Balance Between Work and Life
Join an already established and financially stable Dermatology practice for this large and reputable medical center where you will have no competition and benefit from receiving almost every single Dermatology referral in the city. You will capture the market and build a very satisfying practice.
- Practice alongside one full-time FNP-C and a fully staffed office
- Great starting compensation with high earning potential and a great quality of life
- Monday -Friday workweek from 8 am to 5 pm with no nights or weekends
- Practice bread and butter medical dermatology along with optional MOHs and cosmetics surgeries
- Treat the entire community ranging from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Practice in only one clinic located across the street from the hospital - receive full hospital support and built-in referrals
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy living and practicing in California's Central Valley where you are centrally located and so close to everything along with a very low cost of living and some of the most affordable real estate in the state.
- Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Rapidly growing community - population of 150,000 and growing!
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and much more
- A regional airport in town with an international airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Enjoy no traffic, low crime, and residing in a quiet city with a real sense of community and strong family values
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities to new construction
Job ID: D 863250 (JN -062018-16425)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.