Permanent Otolaryngology Job Far Southern, WI
ENT, $425k+, College Town, Far Southern Wisconsin
Far Southern Wisconsin #5237
* Have quite a bit of autonomy and freedom to practice just about the full range of ENT.
* Pathology, Head & Neck, Cancer, and Thyroid surgery are available, yet optional.
* Facial Plastics is available too and can be 50% of your practice mix.
* The group's priorities are to provide exceptional patient care and service.
* Work in a very physician-empowered and physician-friendly environment.
* This is NOT a micro-managed environment.
* The support staff is such that you can focus on your clinical work.
* 1 in 3 Call covers only one facility.
* Compensation starts with a $425,000+ base salary plus production.
* 5 weeks PTO/CME, medical, dental, vision, life, retirement plans, paid malpractice, & more.
* College town with a great waterfront, charming downtown, new & historic neighborhoods.
If interested, then please email your CV to email@example.com then call 224-209-8210 when you can speak freely for 5 minutes about the details of position #5237, the interview process, and you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.