Full Time Internal Medicine Job Brooklyn, NY
A primary care physician opportunity is available at a multi-specialty group in Brooklyn, New York. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting experienced physicians to meet the demand. You can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will work closely with several other primary care physicians, specialists, and staff. The group is accepting applicants who are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine-pediatrics. This position will require a New York license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, we can help you with the process. Local candidates are preferred.
This employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, one week CME time with a stipend, a stipend for dues and licenses, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in New York City with all it's culture and excitement and close to Boston and Philly as well.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PC job, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Primary care physician needed
- 20 patients per day
- University affiliated health system
- Local candidates preferred
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- Four weeks of PTO, one week CME with a stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Board certified or eligible in internal medicine or Med-Ped
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.