Permanent Family Practice Job , NY
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and four weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with matching, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this quaint historic village town that puts you near the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains - from great places to eat to wonderful sights to see in the surrounding area, like the Bennington Monument to Hildene, the sprawling homestead of Robert Todd Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln's son.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with family medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday through Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Phone call 1:3 or better
- Possibility to precept
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation of $225K
- RVU incentives and full benefits
- 10 minutes from Bennington, VT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.