Full Time Anesthesia Job Chicago, IL
A fellowship-trained cardiac and critical care anesthesiologist is needed by an established single-specialty group in Chicago, Illinois. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. You will work closely with CRNAs, residents, and a large group of anesthesiologists. Teaching opportunities are available. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with a preference for a candidate with both a fellowship in cardiac and critical care anesthesia, or cardiac fellowship. An IL license will be required, and we can assist with the processing and application. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 8 weeks of vacation to start. You will also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME reimbursement, a pension, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Chicago, with all the benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2446164.
- Established single-specialty group
- Growing department
- Own cases plus supervision
- Cardiac fellowship and 3D TEE skills required
- Combination of critical care and cardiac procedures or cardiac and general procedures
- H-1B visa candidates welcomed
- Full medical benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.