Full Time Family Practice Job Wenatchee, WA
A medical facility in Washington is seeking an internal or family medicine physician interested in geriatric care. The responsibilities are mostly nursing home and home visits. The schedule is a five day work week, and you will see 16 to 20 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible. EMR is Epic. You will need a WA medical license, and we can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 11 weeks of PTO.
You will enjoy living in Wenatchee, Washington. Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, the community enjoys over 200 days of sunshine annually, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert. This region offers a diversity of recreational activities to choose including skiing, hiking, golf, white water rafting, fly fishing, cycling, mountain biking, and kayaking.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Mostly nursing home and home visits
- Flexible scheduling
- No admissions or inpatient work
- Minimal distances for home visits.
- Great outdoor amenities for all interest & great schools
- Competive salary and generous benefits package
- 1:12 weekend call
- Shareholder/partnership offered after year one
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.