Permanent Family Practice Job Troy, AL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an annual bonus. You will be offered FQHC loan repayment, medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, $3000 and 5 days for CME, $1500 allowance for books and journals, cell phone reimbursement, a retirement package, and Federal Tort Claims Act malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a quiet and prosperous Alabama town. It has a low living cost, good entertainment outlets, and a plenty of parks and recreation nearby. The gulf coast is only a little over an hour away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to stephanie,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 percent outpatient
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Monday through Friday
- 4.5 day work week
- Three-year guaranteed base
- $3000 and five days for CME
- Federal Tort claims malpractice
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.