Permanent Family Practice Job Tonasket, WA
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 11 weeks of PTO.
You will enjoy living in Tonasket, in North Central Washington, Okanogan County. The region is located between two mountain ranges and bounded on the north by the Canadian border. This is a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any FM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Multi-specialty group
- Join three FM w/OB physicians
- 1:4 call
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- 11 weeks of PTO
- Shareholder/partnership offered after year one
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.