Full Time Neurology Job Tallahassee, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida non-profit hospital with their search for a neurologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be on weekdays from 9 am - 5 pm with a 1:4 call rotation. This hospital sees 30K inpatient cases, 133K outpatient, 72K emergency cases, and 34K urgent care cases per year. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and other neurologists. They welcome board certified candidates with vascular training and stroke experience. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a FL medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 3 - 4 weeks of vacation, 403b and 457b retirement plan options, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with a 2.5K stipend, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary with production bonus
- Sign-on bonus and $10K relocation assistance
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 403b and 457b retirement plan options
- Academic teaching opportunities available
- Flexible schedule
- Non-profit hospital benefits
- Vascular training and stroke experience required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.