Full Time Gastroenterology Job Unknown, CA
A gastroenterology opportunity is now available at a hospital in California. The facility is looking to add a new physician to their team, and is reviewing experienced candidates to hire for a faculty and leadership role in the program. The schedule is full-time from 8:30 am - 5 pm on weekdays with a 1:4 call rotation, and you can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and other gastroenterologists. Ideal candidates are board certified or board eligible with five years of experience. You will need a CA medical license. If you do not currently hold a license, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full family medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time of about one week plus a $2.5K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- MGMA standard-based compensation
- Additional incentives and bonuses
- Full family medical benefits offered
- Life and malpractice insurance offered
- One week of CME time plus a $2.5K stipend
- This is a leadership position
- Academic and clinical setting
- Looking for a candidate with five years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.