Full Time Family Practice Job , MN
A primary care physician is needed at an established clinic in Wisconsin. The opportunity is in Minnesota 15 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul. The group is accepting candidates that are board certified in family medicine. They can only accept board eligible candidates (residents) who are planning to take their boards but haven't done so just yet. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the incoming primary care physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. There is a multi-specialty group with an urgent care and pharmacy. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health and dental benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice just 15 minutes outside Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN. The twin cities area is economically and culturally diverse, modern, attractive, and clean. This is a pleasant city to practice in and a great place to settle down or raise a family.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right family medicine jobs and internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to Job # 2440038.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Ped
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- 15 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Health and dental benefits, malpractice insurance, life insurance
- Vacation and CME time
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.