Permanent Family Practice Job Rock Springs, WY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, five or more weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this upper Midwest town that celebrates its immigrant heritage with festivals year round. It is under a three-hour drive to Salt Lake City for weekend getaways to a big city or to the surrounding world-class ski resorts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other FM job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family practitioner needed
- Be busy from day one
- Monday to Friday and part day on Saturday
- Call of 1:7, phone mostly
- Can do OB if you want, but not required
- Spanish-speaking a plus
- Board certified or board eligible in FP
- Competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.