Full Time Family Practice Job St James, MN
A family medicine physician opportunity is available in Minnesota within a top established health system. Applicants should be board certified. The facility is hiring a new physician to support the developing community in both outpatient and hospital settings. The successful candidate will receive an academic appointment to the medical school, with precepting and participation in research also offered. .
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, 22 days of vacation, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6,000 stipend, 401k and 403b retirement plans, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Pepe Rubino at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2429479.
- Family medicine physician needed
- Work in clinic and hospital
- Position with academic appointment
- Strong specialist support
- 22 days of vacation and 10 days of CME time
- Pension plan, 401k, or 403b
- Relocation assistance
- NHSC loan reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.