Full Time Family Practice Job Newcastle, WY
A family medicine physician is needed in Wyoming. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The facility is interested in candidates who are board certified or board eligible. This is a Monday through Friday outpatient only position. You will see 20 clinic patients per day. The call is 1:6 and phone only. This position will require an WY license. If you do not currently hold a license in Wyoming, we can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package with RVU, bonuses, $20K annual retention bonuses, sign-on bonus, health benefits, and one week of CME and more. You'll also be provided, life insurance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail. For relocation, you will be given up to $15,000 to move your household goods.
Come live and practice in this Wyoming town. It has a charming Western downtown with a broad main street, low living costs, a strong tourism draw, and plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to steve.kaminsky@CompHealth.com.
- Outpatient only practice
- Monday through Friday
- 20 clinic patients and three inpatients per day
- 1:6 phone only call
- 4 weeks' vacation and seven holidays
- High compensation
- $20K annual retention bonus plus a sign-on bonus
- Life insurance, retirement package, and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.