Permanent Internal Medicine Job Norwalk, CT
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with great bonuses and incentives. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, vision, 3 weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, one week of CME time with a stipend for coursework, a 401(k) retirement package with a 4 percent match, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this great Connecticut location. It is one of the best locations in the greater New York metropolitan area. It has some of the best schools and gorgeous housing.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right internal medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Growth position due to demand
- 1:16 phone-only call
- See 20-22 patients per day
- Competitive compensation leading to partnership
- Medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, and malpractice
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Relocation reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement package with matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.