Permanent Family Practice Job Lebanon, OR
This hospital-employed opportunity comes with a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health and dental benefits, and 20 days of vacation. You will also be provided loan repayment up to $125K, relocation assistance, life insurance, $3,250 stipend for CME, a retirement package with a 4% match, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Oregon town. The exceptional locale offers all the outdoor activities you can imagine. It has highly ranked public and private schools. The community boasts great art venues, fine dining, shopping, cultural events, and terrific museums. It also puts Pacific Ocean and Portland, OR, within easy access.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great family medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient practice
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- 32 patient contact hours weekly, Friday to Monday
- Phone-only call
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Health benefits, life insurance, occurrence malpractice
- 20 days of vacation, stipend for CME
- Loan repayment up to $125K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.