Full Time Internal Medicine Job Lakeport, CA
An established community health center in Northern California is planning to hire an additional internal medicine. The incoming internal medicine physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work three to five days per week, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine. A CA license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, health benefits, dental and vision insurance, 22 days of PTO, and seven paid holidays. You'll also be provided NHSC student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, a $10K sign-on bonus, life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and federal tort malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this stunningly beautiful area of Northern California. It is a very friendly, safe, neighborly area near a beautiful lake. It has great hiking, boating, fishing, nature walks, birding, camping, and plenty of wineries.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find internal medicine jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com.
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Three to five days per week
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5 pm with 1:4 call
- BC or BE in internal medicine
- NHSC loan repayment, federal tort malpractice
- 403(b) retirement
- $10K sign-on bonus
- 22 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.