Permanent Urology Job Silver City, NM
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME with stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
Silver City is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at an elevation of 6,000 feet, Silver City borders the Continental Divide. The summer climate is cool and comfortable. You will enjoy crisp clean air and sunshine and four gentle seasons.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
- General urology practice
- Hospital-based employed model
- Take over for a urologist that is retiring
- Large patient base
- Larger referral network
- Light call schedule, paid call
- Must be board certified or five years out
- J1 and H-1B are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.