Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Central, CA
An exciting pediatric emergency medicine opportunity is now available at a hospital in California. Join one of the largest freestanding children's hospitals in the nation. Your schedule will be flexible and the incoming physician can expect to see volumes consistent with an annual census of 111K pediatric patients. You will work closely with other specialty physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in California, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, and one of the best retirement plans in the industry.
Nearby Fresno County offers extensive opportunities for shopping and entertainment. Your family can enjoy one of the Nation's gems, Yosemite National Park, located within a 2 hour drive to the Northeast. Yosemite Park features one-hundred and ninety-six miles of paved road, 840 miles of trails, eight-miles of paved bike path in Yosemite Valley, regularly scheduled ranger-led walks, talks and evening programs and guided horseback rides.
To learn more about this opportunity or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities, contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Practice in one of the largest free-standing children's hospitals
- Recent ED expansion
- Trauma center
- Company offers one of the best retirement plans in the industry
- Excellent comprehensive benefits plan - long and short term disability
- Very high pay especially for pediatric emergency medicine
- Generous CME amount
- Malpractice and tail covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.