Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Stockton, CA
23 days ago
Job DescriptionHow have you impacted someone's life today? TeamHealth is seeking physicians who are board certified or board prepared in emergency medicine (EM), or primary care with EM experience, to join our Northern California float team! This is a full-time (120 hours), independent contractor position and the ideal candidates are flexible team players willing and able to travel, you will float between three sites based on need. You'll never get bored working in a variety of practice settings in the Central Valley and South Bay. You will enjoy first-class experience with first-class pay as you practice across your region but live where you want! Perks include preferred scheduling and paid travel.
Independent Contractor: $300/hour plus paid travel.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Travel is paid
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Exclusive access to more than 300,000 CME hours through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry
- Freedom from the hassles of practice management
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.