Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Portland, OR
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Providence ElderPlace - Oregon, youll work within an established interdisciplinary team providing older adults with a single, coordinated program of comprehensive care and social services. Seeking a full-time NP with a minimum of 1-year experience working with a geriatric population is strongly preferred. In this role, you will manage a small panel of patients at your primary practice. Be part of an exceptional team of caregivers passionate about caring for elder adults in North and Northeast Portland.
- Full-time at 1.0 FTE
- Monday - Friday, daytime hours
- Outpatient primary care setting, home visits and visits in community-based settings
- Collaborate with physicians, nurse care manages, social workers, pharmacists, behaviorists, and other team members.
- One-year of post-graduate clinical experience working with geriatric or hospice population preferred
- Ideal candidates will have training and/or experience in palliative care.
- Generous salary, incentives, relocation assistance, and CME funds and hours.
- Comprehensive Employed Provider Benefit Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Malpractice Insurance
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
- Join a team dedicated to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Where Youll Work
Providence ElderPlace is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and is the first program of its kind in Oregon. With eight conveniently located centers in the Portland area and on the Oregon Coast, Providence ElderPlace provides and coordinates all necessary care services for seniors to remain active within their communities. The PACE model offers medical care, physical and occupational therapy, lab tests and procedures, home care services and more.
Where Youll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, Rip City offers residents a high quality of life, an incredibly diverse array of dining options and a thriving job market. The city is also an outdoor enthusiasts mecca, ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24992
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.