Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Newberg, OR
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join its Occupational Medicine clinic in Newberg, Oregon. Join a well-established team at Providence Medical Groups Occupational Medicine - Newberg clinic located on the campus of Providence Newberg Medical Center. Newberg is a beautiful and growing community just outside of Portland directly in the heart of western Oregon's wine country. Join Providence and be part of a strong, mission-driven organization while enjoying everything this lively community has to offer.
- Full-time position, 1.0 FTE
- 100% occupational medicine practice. Outpatient care only
- Monday to Friday schedule; 8-hour days. No weekends & no call
- On-site access to x-ray, laboratory services, and physical therapy
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed salary, incentives, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- CME days and dollars, cost of licenses paid, membership dues paid
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- As a not-for-profit employer, Providence is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Must have at least 2 years of practice experience post-licensure in occupational medicine, urgent care, or other relevant setting
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where Youll Live
Newberg is a college town of 22,000 set in the Chehalem Valley just 25 miles southwest of Portland. Newberg residents cherish their proximity to the big city, as Portlands diverse arts, culinary and recreation scenes have much to offer, but the buffer of forest and farmland around Newberg gives the city a small-town feel. Yamhill County is home to more than 20 award-winning wineries, which lends Newberg another distinction: the Napa Valley of Oregon.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23500
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.