Travel Physical Therapy Job Lompoc, CA
Job DescriptionSpend 13 weeks on California's central coast with a PT friend this winter! Candidates with outpatient experience are desired, however new grads are encouraged to apply. The schedule is Monday-Friday, and there will be longer shifts Monday-Friday with a half day on Friday. Call today to apply!
- Spend 13 weeks in Lompoc, CA
- 36 hours/week guaranteed, 40 expected
- Housing leads available!
- Gain Aquatic therapy experience
- Team Opportunity! PT/PT or PT/PTA
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.