Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Worcester, MA
Are you a passionate and dedicated clinician looking to make a meaningful impact on patients' lives? TeamHealth is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) to join our team, providing primary care services in a skilled nursing facility located in Worcester, Massachusetts. By joining TeamHealth, you'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, providing comprehensive care to patients in need.
As an advanced practice clinician (APC) you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional care to patients. Collaborating with a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, you will assess, diagnose, and treat patients and provide comprehensive primary care services. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on patients' lives, helping them achieve improved well-being.
Benefits of Working for TeamHealth:
At TeamHealth, we value our healthcare professionals and strive to provide a supportive and rewarding work environment. As a member of the team, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Supportive and collaborative work culture, fostering teamwork and growth
- Opportunities for career advancement within TeamHealth's extensive network of healthcare facilities
- Work/life balance, with a predictable schedule and limited on-call requirements
- Access to cutting-edge technology and resources to enhance patient care delivery
We look forward to speaking with you and thank you for your interest in joining the team!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice
- Work/life balance: Our schedule allows you to achieve the ideal work/life balance
- No night call: enjoy the peace of mind with no primary night call responsibilities, thanks to our dedicated in-house call group
- Stable and trusted organization: Join the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally, ensuring business strength and stability
- Competitive compensation: We offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits: Access an excellent benefits package, including paid professional liability insurance
- Extensive onboarding program: Benefit from our industry-leading onboarding program, which includes training on EMR, billing and coding, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Strong infrastructure: Take advantage of our well-developed infrastructure, backed by extensive back-office support and local management
- Clinician-led company: Join a company that values clinician input and encourages a collaborative and empowered work environment
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.