Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Boston, MA
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Hours:Flexible | 6, 10, and 12 Hour Shifts Available ( 24 hours a week minimum for Part-time)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 4+ patients per hour
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: Earning Potential up to $250,000 annually.- We offer an hourly patient volume incentive bonus for all Providers and an hourly solo bonus for NPs and PAs who are able to work solo shifts.
- Benefits: - 401k With 4% Match - Medical Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life - CME Time and Allowance stipend of 2,500- 5 weeks of PTO - EMR and DOT Certification training offered.- Urgent Care Boot Camp offered to New Graduates, has practiced in a specialty other than Urgent Care, or has skill gaps that must be addressed prior to employment.- Full time Providers can use their CME stipend to purchase the Urgent Care Bootcamp at any time.- Relocation assistance offered on a case-by-case basis- The schedule is published in 4-month blocks, 3 times per year. Time off requests are submitted in advance. Shift trades can be made after the schedule is published, if needed.
- Additional Info: -Board Certified -Active license in MA-DEA and MCSR license in MA (or in progress)-ACLS/PALS certified (or are willing to obtain this certification prior to starting)-Candidate wishes to work in Urgent Care primarily (the candidate is not "dipping their toes in the water" or applying as a backup to a Hospitalist position)-Ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience (this is not mandatory)but is highly motivated and has completed EM/UC rotations-Profile includes any skills gaps and an explanation in self-study to close those gaps- Profile includes an explanation for any gaps in employment between graduation and certification/licensure if the candidate is a new graduate- Must see patients of all ages, age 6 and older - Must be confident/comfortable completing 30-40 patient notes per day in urgent care. - Every Provider works his/her proportional fair share of weekends and holidays, full-time providers will work every other full weekend (Sat/Sun).- EMR: DocuTAP
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.