Full Time Pharmacist Job Durham, NC
Job DescriptionWe have a well-established network of clinics in North Central NC that has a need to bring on a 'working' PIC / Clinical Pharmacist to join their passionate and dedicated group. This is a unique opportunity where you will enjoy a daytime M-F schedule and will be involved in both leadership and clinical responsibilities in a tightly-knit family environment.
This opportunity will be in the outpatient setting as a part of a non-profit health system where you will enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package. This location also makes you eligible for federal Student Loan Repayment programs. Additional benefits include PTO, 401K with employer match, and much more.
. All applicants MUST have an active NC license, either their Bachelors in Pharmacy or PharmD, and at least 2 years of relevant clinical pharmacist experience or PGY1 Residency training. Ideally, we'd like someone who has had some leadership experience as well, whether that be official or unofficial leadership experience. This community is conveniently located just 45 minutes from Durham, NC, and offers plenty of amenities with a low cost of living.
To learn more please call or text Steve Helm at 954-837-2603 and e-mail your resume or CV to email@example.com.
***Please reference JOB-2908722***
- NC license required along with at least 2 years of relevant pharmacist exp.
- M-F Daytime Schedule / FT Permanent Position
- Full Benefits & Competitive Compensation
- Outpatient/Clinic setting
- Non-profit health system
- Just 45 minutes from Durham, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.